For those of you who will be in Seattle for the SCAA Expo, I’ll be giving two roasting masterclasses on April 20 in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood (walking distance from the Expo.)
I’d like to make the roasters out there a promise: if you attend you will learn a ton of valuable, practical information, no matter how long you’ve been roasting. If you don’t think the class was the most profoundly educational few hours of your roasting career, I will give you a full refund.
The Roasting Masterclasses will include:
- All new material. I’ve been saving up a lot of new ideas and insights gleaned from my consulting work over the past few years, and most of this class will be all-new material not written in my book or blog.
- Cupping session with curve analysis of samples I’ll roast for the class.
- Practical methods for immediately improving roast consistency.
- An in-depth discussion of managing ROR around first crack.
- The most advanced class discussion ever, anywhere, about manipulating roast curves and how roast curves relate to flavor.
- A vibrant Q&A session. Bring your more important questions and I’ll do my best to make sure you get the answers you need.
Cost: $275 USD
Morning session: 8am–11am
Afternoon session: 12pm–3pm
Location: Ada’s Technical Books
425 15th Ave E, Seattle, WA 98112
Limited to 40 students per session.
One-hour private consults
Throughout the days of April 19-23, I’ll be offering one-hour private consultations. You’re welcome to use the hour however you would like, as it’s your time. For roasters, I would suggest bringing a few roast samples and printouts of their roast curves. We will cup, analyze, and discuss how to improve the roasts, and cover any other topics you’d like. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
$300 USD/hour (maximum two people per session.)
Location: Private location, walking distance from the Seattle Convention Center.
Contact me directly to arrange a private consulting session: email@example.com
In the same location on April 20th at 3:00–6:00, my friends from Cropster will be offering a free masterclass in the use of their fine software. The class is free, but space is limited. Click here to see the details.